|EXCLUSIVE HONEY MOON PACKAGES TO LAKSHADWEEP, MALESHYA SINGAPORE, THAILAND, SREELANKA, HONGKONG ,VIETNAM, TURKEY, EGYPT, SYDNEY, PHILIPPINE
The British Empire may have ceased to exist, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country's focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India's most popular hill destinations. Situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan Mountains, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Within the town are host of splendid colonial edifices, quaint cottages and charming walks. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
Tarvisio, The Fusine Lakes
Lake Trasimeno, Passignano
Ancona, Portonovo Beach
Lucca, Torre Giunigi
Mauritius, a sparkling crystal in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, will fascinate you. The contrast of colours, cultures and tastes makes the island so charming that the scene is set for an unforgettable holiday.
Here, you have the opportunity to experience unparalleled luxury: a level of refinement that is head and shoulders above that on offer in other tropical holiday destinations. Here, you will discover the true meaning of ‘beauty’ – a realisation that will compel you to return to Mauritius’ shores time and again...
Several tourists looking at the night view of the
Victoria Harbour at Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Peak Tram can reach Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island
Dr. Sun Yat-sen Museum on Hong Kong Island
|Dr. Sun Yat-sen Museum on Hong Kong Island
|The Clock Tower at Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
|Star Ferry Pier, Central on Hong Kong Island
|The tourism industry has been an important part of the economy of Hong Kong since it shifted to a service sector model in the late 1980s and early 90s. There has been a sharp increase of tourists from Mainland China, due to the introduction of the Individual Visit Scheme (IVS) in 2003.
Accommodation and length of stay:
In December 2006, there were 612 hotels and tourist guest houses in Hong Kong, with 52,512 rooms. The average occupancy rate across all categories of hotels and tourist guesthouses was 87% for the whole of 2006, a one-percentage-point growth compared with 2005 despite the 7.4% increase in Hong Kong's room supply between December 2005 and December 2006. During 2006, 62.7% of all visitors stayed one night or longer, which is a trend reflecting Hong Kong's increasing importance as a regional transport hub.
The Tourism Commission was established in May 1999 to promote Hong Kong as Asia's premier international city for all visitors. A Tourism Strategy Group, comprising representatives from the Government, the HKTB and various sectors of the tourism industry has been established to advise the Government on tourism development from a strategic perspective.
Attractions and facilities:
Almost any of the districts of Hong Kong can be considered a tourist destination. The following locations are areas generally marked as main attractions.
Hong Kong Island:
Star Ferry Pier, Central
Lan Kwai Fong
Dr. Sun Yat-sen Museum
Ocean Park Hong Kong
Including New Kowloon:
Hong Kong Art Museum
Avenue of Stars
Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Hong Kong Heritage Discovery Centre
Hong Kong History Museum
Hong Kong Science Museum
Hong Kong International Hobby and Toy Museum
Hong Kong Observatory
The Peninsula Hotel
Hong Kong Space Museum
Star Ferry Pier, Kowloon
Wong Tai Sin Temple
Chi Lin Nunnery
Including the Outlying Islands:
Che Kung Temple
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Heritage Museum
Hong Kong Railway Museum
Hong Kong Wetland Park
Ngong Ping 360
Tian Tan Buddha
Ting Kau Bridge
Tsing Ma Bridge
Tung Chung Fort
Chinese New Year
• Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults 2 Kids (complimentary) in 1 Deluxe Rooms for 5 Nights.
• MAP Meal Plan – 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only (Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
• Separate Cab for Sight-seeing of Manali&Manikaran,shimla,Kufri
. 2 Ac Volvo seats from delhi-Manali and Manali- Delhi.
• Transfers from Bus Stand to Hotel and Hotel to Bus Stand.
3.09 Govt.Service tax
• Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
• Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
Air fare / Train fare.
• Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
• Meal other than specified.
• Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
. Heater charges will be extra
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services and full co-peration at all the times.With best wishes and warm regards,
REJOICE TRAVEL CARE
Discover the Great Himalayas with us:
i) Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability)
ii) Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs. Check in time is 12:00 noon.(Early check in is subject to availability)
iii) We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.iv) We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it. v) Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel.
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
· For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date.
· INR 2000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
1. 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
2. 30% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
3. 50% cancellation of the package cost before 07 days of the traveling date.
4. 100% cancellations before 02 days of the travels date.
1. Hotels are subject to availability at time of reservation.
2. If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper
3. All rates are Nett & non commissionable to you.
4. Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
5. Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
6. No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or land
slide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
7. Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly.
CONTACT:- REJOICE TRAVEL CARE, 1St floor, MV TOWER, PUTHUR ROAD, KOPPAM, PALAKKAD, PIN.678 001.
PHONE: 09895121359, 09995572307, 0491 2545159
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com